Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Height:||14mm||Product Name:||Good Thermal Conduction Performances Of Aluminum Honeycomb Core|
Good Thermal Conduction Performances of Aluminum Honeycomb Core
Since the aluminum honeycomb core material is aluminum structure and has good electrical conductivity, it can effectively eliminate static electricity generated during transportation of trains and the like, and reduce safety hazards. The foam interlayer is prone to static electricity when it is rubbed by vibration, and static electricity build-up occurs when these static electricity cannot be effectively removed. This increases the insecurity of these vehicles. At the same time, the aluminum honeycomb core has good thermal conductivity, can effectively and locally transmit the local high temperature, and ensure the stability of the honeycomb sandwich structure. Aluminum honeycomb is a kind of non-combustible material, which is used in places with dense crowds, such as train cars and gymnasiums, which increases the safety of facilities and environment. These properties are not available in foam sandwich structures.
Specification of aluminum honeycomb core:
|0.03- 0.08||0.03- 0.08||0.03- 0.08||0.03-|
|0.03- 0.08||0.03- 0.08||0.03- 0.08|
Specifications can be customized.
Aluminum honeycomb material features:
1. Aluminum honeycomb core can be recycled and used as a green product;
2. Light weight, high strength, good rigidity and tear resistance;
3. Excellent weather resistance: high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and aging resistance;
4. The version is large, the modulus is variable, and the flatness is high;
5. Superior bonding strength;
6. The seam is straight and easy to install;
7. Flame retardant, soundproof and good heat insulation effect;
8. Strong decoration, easy processing, stable performance
Aluminum honeycomb cores are widely used, and honeycomb cores of different specifications may be used differently. For example, microporous honeycomb cores can be used as filter materials, and general-purpose honeycomb cores can be used as composite materials.
1. Commonly used honeycomb cores: honeycomb cores with common lengths ranging from 4mm to 6mm are generally used in composite panels as composite materials, the most common being aluminum honeycomb composites, aluminum ceiling composites and stone composite panels. Wait;
2. Use of microporous honeycomb core and small aperture honeycomb core: small aperture honeycomb cores with side lengths of 1.5mm to 3mm can generally be used as filter materials, lampshade materials (light filtering), paper honeycomb composite materials, etc.