Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Height:||15mm||Product Name:||Good Thermal Conduction Performances Of Aluminum Honeycomb Core|
Good Thermal Conduction Performances of Aluminum Honeycomb Core
Due to the special structure and manufacturing process of aluminum honeycomb, different sizes of honeycomb slices can be made according to different requirements. When used, the honeycomb slices can be pulled to the required size by pulling force, which greatly saves the reserve and transportation space and reduces the cost of reserve and transportation, but also save a lot of labor force and material resources. This has a greater market advantage than the foam sandwich.
In the product processing, there will be surplus materials, and the waste of aluminum products are easy to recycle and reuse. Foam core is a polymer material that is difficult to degrade. It is made by mixing and foaming a variety of raw materials. Waste materials are difficult to recycle. If improperly handled, it will cause waste of energy and resources, and will form “white garbage”. It is more difficult to decompose and pollute the environment.
Specification of aluminum honeycomb core:
|0.03- 0.08||0.03- 0.08||0.03- 0.08||0.03-|
|0.03- 0.08||0.03- 0.08||0.03- 0.08|
Specifications can be customized.
Aluminum honeycomb material features:
1. Aluminum honeycomb core can be recycled and used as a green product;
2. Light weight, high strength, good rigidity and tear resistance;
3. Excellent weather resistance: high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and aging resistance;
4. The version is large, the modulus is variable, and the flatness is high;
5. Superior bonding strength;
6. The seam is straight and easy to install;
7. Flame retardant, soundproof and good heat insulation effect;
8. Strong decoration, easy processing, stable performance
Aluminum honeycomb cores are widely used, and honeycomb cores of different specifications may be used differently. For example, microporous honeycomb cores can be used as filter materials, and general-purpose honeycomb cores can be used as composite materials.
1. Commonly used honeycomb cores: honeycomb cores with common lengths ranging from 4mm to 6mm are generally used in composite panels as composite materials, the most common being aluminum honeycomb composites, aluminum ceiling composites and stone composite panels. Wait;
2. Use of microporous honeycomb core and small aperture honeycomb core: small aperture honeycomb cores with side lengths of 1.5mm to 3mm can generally be used as filter materials, lampshade materials (light filtering), paper honeycomb composite materials, etc.