Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Thickness:||10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm Etc|
|Surface Pattern:||Brushed Metal Surface||Function:||Real Metal Appearance|
|Application:||Ship And Train Doors||Size:||Customized|
paper honeycomb panels,
aluminum honeycomb core panels
Brushed Stainless Steel Honeycomb Door Panel for Shipbuilding and High Speed Train
Brushed Stainless Steel Honeycomb Door Panel for Shipbuilding and High Speed Train is an aluminum honeycomb core sandwich panel and with two stainless steel surface plates with the purpose of using on the doors of the train and yacht.
1. As stainless steel shows good anti-corrosion performance, brushed stainless steel honeycomb can be used in outdoor wall decoration even in the places with bad environmental conditions such as acid rain fall. The surface after pressured friction process, will appear like good quality metal surface, it can be ideally used for any indoor or outdoor decoration where needs the metal quality surface.
2. Brushed or dull polished metal is metal with a unidirectional satin finish. It is produced by polishing the metal with a 120–180 grit belt or wheel then softening with an 80–120 grit greaseless compound or a medium non-woven abrasive belt or pad.
3. The brushing gives the metal a distinctive look, as it retains some but not all of its metallic lustre and is given a pattern of very fine lines parallel to the brushing direction.
4. Commonly brushed metals include stainless steel, aluminium and nickel. Brushed finishes are popular in both small appliances and whiteware,and feature in architecture and automotive design. The Gateway Arch and DeLorean DMC-12 are both clad in brushed stainless steel.
5. Brushed finishes typically have a detrimental effect on corrosion resistance. In particular the brushed texture limits the ability of fluid to bead on the material surface. In the case of stainless steel the grooves of the finish can accumulate chloride ions which break down the chromium oxide passivation layer, enabling rusting to occur.
6. The intensity of the brushed finish is specified as a surface roughness and is typically 0.5–1.5 micrometres Ra.
Stainless Steel Honeycomb Panel is comprised with two stainless steel plates and one aluminum or stainless steel honeycomb core layer. The upper surface can be colorful oxidation film coated or diamond anti-skidding pattern stainless steel plates. The colorful oxidation film performs well on corrosion resistance and cannot be peered off by mechanical friction.
In metallurgy, stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable", is a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5% chromium content by mass.
Stainless steel does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does. However, it is not fully stain-proof in low-oxygen, high-salinity, or poor air-circulation environments. There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment the alloy must endure. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel and corrosion resistance are required.
Stainless steel differs from carbon steel by the amount of chromium present. Unprotected carbon steel rusts readily when exposed to air and moisture. This iron oxide film (the rust) is active and accelerates corrosion by forming more iron oxide; and, because of the greater volume of the iron oxide, this tends to flake and fall away. Stainless steels contain sufficient chromium to form a passive film of chromium oxide, which prevents further surface corrosion by blocking oxygen diffusion to the steel surface and blocks corrosion from spreading into the metal's internal structure, and, due to the similar size of the steel and oxide ions, they bond very strongly and remain attached to the surface.
|1||Variety of colors for selection with various of pattern|
|2||Good corrosion resistance, greatly better than the stainless steel of the same type and the original color.|
|3||Heat Resistance, soaked in boiling water for 28 days or exposed at the 200 °C for long time, no change on the color and luster.|
|4||Abrasion resistance and good scratch performance, no color change after eraser friction more 2000 times at the pressure 500g/cm2.|
|5||film flexibility, after 180°T bend test and 8mm cupping test, film is without any change.|
|6||Scrubbing resistance, applicable on washing with any organic solvent, neutral detergent or water if there is dirt on the surface.|
|7||Anti-pollution performance, the surface can be restored by washing.|
|8||aging resistance better than regular stainless steel|
|9||possessing advantages of the honeycomb panel: 1) lower density and big flexural rigidity; 2) super flat surface; 3) good performance on sound absorption and insulation as well as thermal insulation|
|10||safe on fire resistance: A2 grade|
Doors on train or ship.