Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Surface:||Carbon Fiber Fabrics Prepreg With Benzoxinzine||Core:||Commercial Nomex Honeycomb Core|
|Thickness:||10 Mm||Weight:||60 G/m2|
|Product Name:||Carbon Fiber Nomex Honeycomb Panel||Treatment:||Jacquad|
nomex honeycomb panels,
aramid honeycomb core sheet
Jacquard Carbon Fiber Prepreg Plates Aramid Honeycomb Panel with Epoxy Resin for Indoor Decoration
Jacquard Carbon Fiber Prepreg Plates Aramid Honeycomb Panel with Epoxy Resin for Indoor Decoration is a very light weight aramid honeycomb panel comprised of an aramid honeycomb core with two carbon fiber prepreg produced surface plates with jacquard patterns. The surface plates are produced from carbon fiber prepreg impregnated with epoxy resin.
The Jacquard machine is a device fitted to a power loom that simplifies the process of manufacturing textiles with such complex patterns as brocade, damask and matelassé. The loom was controlled by a "chain of cards", a number of punched cards, laced together into a continuous sequence. Multiple rows of holes were punched on each card, with one complete card corresponding to one row of the design. Several such paper cards, generally white in color, can be seen in the images below. Chains, like Bouchon's earlier use of paper tape, allowed sequences of any length to be constructed, not limited by the size of a card.
Both the Jacquard process and the necessary loom attachment are named after their inventor. This mechanism is probably one of the most important weaving inventions as Jacquard shedding made possible the automatic production of unlimited varieties of pattern weaving. The term "Jacquard" is not specific or limited to any particular loom, but rather refers to the added control mechanism that automates the patterning. The process can also be used for patterned knitwear and machine-knitted textiles, such as jerseys.
This use of replaceable punched cards to control a sequence of operations is considered an important step in the history of computing hardware.
Features of Aramid Honeycomb Panel:
1. high temperature resistance makes the panel can be hot pressed into shape under the temperature more than 200 ℃
2. Wide range of density from29-160 kg/m3 of the core, if reinforced with carbon prepreg plates, the total area weight can be very low to 30g/m2; therefore it can meet many clients requirement on weight
3. Extremely high shear strength, especially compared with foam core material, more suitable for use in light structure. It is considered to be a light weight but high strength composite honeycomb core material
4. High rigidity, high resistance to damage compared with other honeycomb core materials
5. Flame retardant, low smoke and low toxicity (in line with the most stringent flame retardant and smoking standards of aviation);
6. Excellent creep and fatigue properties, can be used in strict requirement for long term use
7. Extremely high wet strength, can be used in high humidity environment. Easy to process with reduced production cost;
8. corrosion-resistant (not corroded by moisture or other medium or electrochemical reaction with carbon fiber, like a metal honeycomb);
9. superior heat and sound insulation performance, compared with metal and glass fiber materials, under the same weight with better insulation and sound insulation performance, more comfortable and energy conservation and environmental protection;
10. Easy forming process, compared with the metal honeycomb, the aramid honeycomb can be curved form, the processing is more convenient, the operation is more convenient.
Mechanical Properties of the Nomex Honeycomb Core
|Size of honeycomb cell (mm))||
Plain compressive strength(MPa)
|Plain shear properties(Mpa)|
|Pure core material||Sandwich structure||Strength||Modulus|
Mechanical Properties of the Nomex Honeycomb Core 2
|L Shear Properties(Mpa)||W Shear Properties(Mpa)|
|Typ||Min Ind||Typ||Min Ind||Typ||Min Ind||Typ||Min Ind||Typ||Min Ind|
Uses includes flooring, radomes, antennas, military shelters, fuel tanks, helicopter rotor blades, basis, indoor decoration panels and navy bulkhead joiner panels.