Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Para-Aramid Paper||Foil Thinkness:||0.05, 0.06 Or 0.076 Mm|
|Cell Size:||2, 3, 5, 8 Mm||Hardness:||H18|
|Height:||Customized||Product Name:||Para-Aramid Honeycomb Core|
Extremely High Strength Para-Aramid Honeycomb Core For High End Application
Extremely High Strength Para-Aramid Honeycomb Core For High End Application is Kevlar® para-aramid fiber nomex honeycomb core, an extremely lightweight, high strength, non-metallic honeycomb manufactured with para-aramid fiber paper (DuPont Kevlar® N636 or equivalent) impregnated with a heat resistant phenolic resin. This core material exhibits improved performance characteristics over Nomex® and Korex® in the areas of weight, strength, stiffness and fatigue.
• Maxinum 40% higher performance than equivalent density Nomex® honeycomb core
• Extremely high ratio of strength-to-weight
• Excellent performance of thermal and moisture stability
• Improved shear strength and modulus
• Conforms to stringent smoke, toxicity and flammability standards
• High toughness
The Regular Features Can Be Achieved:
1. Excellent resistance to high temperature, therefore the core can be used at a temperature more than 200 ℃ for the process of autoclave;
2. The density range is ranging widely from 29-160 kg/m3 to meet different capacity structure requirements;
3. It has extremely high shear strength, especially compared with foam core material, which is more suitable for use in light structure.
4. High toughness, high resistance to damage compared with other honeycomb core materials;
Fire retardant, low smoke, low toxicity (in line with the most stringent flame retardant and smoke standard of aviation);
5. Excellent creep and fatigue properties, can be used for the medium and long term.
6. High humidity strength, can be used in high humidity environment;
7. Easy to process, reduce production cost;
8. Corrosion resistant (not corroded by moisture or other medium that is in contact with it, nor can it electrochemically react with carbon fiber, like a metal honeycomb);
9. Superior insulation sound insulation, compared metal and glass fiber materials;
10. Under the same weight, have better thermal insulation and sound insulation performance, more comfortable and energy conservation and environmental protection;
It is easy to process, and it is more convenient to operate than the metal honeycomb.
Mechanical Properties of the Nomex Honeycomb Core
|Size of honeycomb cell (mm))||
|Plain compressive strength(MPa)||Plain shear properties(Mpa)|
|Pure core material||Sandwich structure||Strength||Modulus|
Mechanical Properties of the Nomex Honeycomb Core 2
|L Shear Properties(Mpa)||W Shear Properties(Mpa)|
|Typ||Min Ind||Typ||Min Ind||Typ||Min Ind||Typ||Min Ind||Typ||Min Ind|
Extremely High Strength Para-Aramid Honeycomb Core For High End Application is a high performance non-metallic core which can replace fiberglass and Nomex® honeycomb core materials to achieve significant weight reductions without sacrificing performance in most applications. para-aramid fiber honeycomb uses include boat decks, aircraft galleys, flooring, partitions, aircraft leading and trailing edges, radomes, flaps, access panels and doors.