Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Height:||15mm||Product Name:||Aluminum Honeycomb Core|
Aviation Grade Aluminum Honeycomb Core Sandwich Material Corrosion Resistance
PHP-N-128 Aviation grade aluminum honeycomb is a lightweight core material that requires higher strength and corrosion resistance in performance than conventional aluminum honeycombs. In general, honeycomb cores for aviation generally use 5052 aluminum foil to meet the requirements.
The PHP-N-128-5052 aerospace aluminum honeycomb core has high thermal conductivity when the ambient temperature rises, and the flame retardant adhesive can be used to make the honeycomb core have excellent flame retardancy, moisture resistance and corrosion resistance.
Specification of aluminum honeycomb core:
|0.03- 0.08||0.03- 0.08||0.03- 0.08||0.03-|
|0.03- 0.08||0.03- 0.08||0.03- 0.08|
Specifications can be customized.
Aluminum honeycomb material features:
1. Aluminum honeycomb core can be recycled and used as a green product;
2. Light weight, high strength, good rigidity and tear resistance;
3. Excellent weather resistance: high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and aging resistance;
4. The version is large, the modulus is variable, and the flatness is high;
5. Superior bonding strength;
6. The seam is straight and easy to install;
7. Flame retardant, soundproof and good heat insulation effect;
8. Strong decoration, easy processing, stable performance
Aluminum honeycomb cores are widely used, and honeycomb cores of different specifications may be used differently. For example, microporous honeycomb cores can be used as filter materials, and general-purpose honeycomb cores can be used as composite materials.
1. Commonly used honeycomb cores: honeycomb cores with common lengths ranging from 4mm to 6mm are generally used in composite panels as composite materials, the most common being aluminum honeycomb composites, aluminum ceiling composites and stone composite panels. Wait;
2. Use of microporous honeycomb core and small aperture honeycomb core: small aperture honeycomb cores with side lengths of 1.5mm to 3mm can generally be used as filter materials, lampshade materials (light filtering), paper honeycomb composite materials, etc.