Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||4000mm × 1500mm × 1.5mm (L × W × H)||Surface Treatment:||PVDF|
|Pattern:||Regular Plain Panel||Application:||Indoor Decoration|
|Product Name:||Aluminium Veneer Panel||Thickness:||1.5 Mm|
PVDF Powder Coated Aluminium Veneer Panel for Indoor Decoration with 1.5 mm Thickness
A typical aluminum veneer panel includes a high quality aluminum sheets, some back reinforcements if nacessary, fittings and other other related accessories. For some special purpose application, heat and sound insulation rockwool can also be attached on the back. Fittings are pre-bended aluminum alloy parts, which could use other aluminum extruded sections as substitutes. On the panel back, there are welded bolts for the purpose of installing reinforcement bars so that it can be strong enough to resist wind pressure.
The Aluminum panels are then coated with PVDF paint from the well-know suppliers such as PPG, Akzo Nobel and KCC. Other than this, PE coating or PVDF powder coating can be the choices for customization.
The PVDF painting is a painting coated process with a polyvinylidene fluoride resin (KANAR500) and there are generally three layers of a complete process containing three categories: primer, finish and varnish. The spraying process methods, currently widely used, are double spraying, triple spraying or fourfold spraying methods. The fluorocarbon layer performs well on high corrosion resistance as well as resistance against weathering, acid rain, salt fog and all kinds of air pollutants. It shows good resistance to extreme temperature and intense ultraviolet radiation, which remains sunfast and unpulverized after a use for long time.
Powder coating is processed on a dusting equipment (electrostatic spray machine) to spray the powder coating to the surface of the panels. Under electrostatic function, the powder is evenly adsorbed on the surface, forming a powder coating. After being baked at high temperatures and grilled leveling curing effect the powder coat becomes the final coating. Different powder used can achieve different coating effects.The powder coating process may achieve better effects agaist painting on mechanical strength, adhesion, corrosion resistance, anti-aging and so on.
|Aluminum Alloy Specification||A1100 and A3003|
|Size mm×mm (L×W)||6000 × 2000|
|Thickness Options||1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm, 3.0 mm,4.0 mm|
|Regular Size (mm × mm)||600 × 600,600 × 1200|
|Color||color sample to match colors (RAL)|
1. Lightweight, high strength and good rigidity. The weight of maximum thickness aluminum veneer is about 8kg per square meter but with a tensile strength ranging from 100-280n/mm2;
2. Non-flammable and fire prevented
3. High anti-weathering, ultraviolet radiation, acid and alkali resistance. At normal outdoor conditions with a life more than 20 years.
4. Lots of shape options: flat surface, curved surface, spherical surface and other complex shapes.
5. Easy to install. After completely produced in indoor plant, the aluminum panel can be installed directly
on the keel without extra process.
6. rustproof and easy to clean and maintain.
7. Large variety of color choice for decoration.
8. Aluminum veneer is an environmental friendly product and is easy to be recycled other than glass, stone and aluminum-plastic composite panel.
Curtain wall, pillar and beam, balcony, partition, outdoor ornamentation, billboard, vehicles, furniture, exhibition booth, equipment shell and so on.
The size, shape and color could all be customized according to architect’s design and clients' requirement.