Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Surface:||Gilded Or Silver-plated Carbon Fiber Prepreg||Core:||Commercial Nomex Honeycomb Core|
|Thickness:||10 Mm||Weight:||60 G/m2|
|Product Name:||Carbon Fiber Nomex Honeycomb Panel||Treatment:||Gilded Or Silver-plated|
aramid honeycomb core sheet,
kevlar honeycomb panels
Gilded or Silver-plated Carbon Fiber Prepreg Plates Aramid Honeycomb Panel for Indoor Decoration
Gilded or Silver-plated Carbon Fiber Prepreg Plates Aramid Honeycomb Panel for Indoor Decoration is a very light weight aramid honeycomb panel comprised of an aramid honeycomb core with two carbon fiber prepreg produced surface plates with the surface gil. The surface plates are produced from carbon fiber prepreg impregnated with epoxy resin.
The term gilding covers a number of decorative techniques for applying fine gold leaf or powder to solid surfaces such as wood, stone, or metal to give a thin coating of gold. A gilded object is also described as "gilt". Where metal is gilded, it was traditionally silver in the West, to make silver-gilt (or vermeil) objects, but gilt-bronze is commonly used in China, and also called ormolu if it is Western. Methods of gilding include hand application and glueing, chemical gilding, and electroplating, the last also called gold plating.Parcel-gilt (partial gilt) objects are only gilded over part of their surfaces. This may mean that all of the inside, and none of the outside, of a chalice or similar vessel is gilded, or that patterns or images are made up by using a combination of gilt and un-gilt areas.
Features of Aramid Honeycomb Panel:
1. high temperature resistance makes the panel can be hot pressed into shape under the temperature more than 200 ℃
2. Wide range of density from29-160 kg/m3 of the core, if reinforced with carbon prepreg plates, the total area weight can be very low to 30g/m2; therefore it can meet many clients requirement on weight
3. Extremely high shear strength, especially compared with foam core material, more suitable for use in light structure. It is considered to be a light weight but high strength composite honeycomb core material
4. High rigidity, high resistance to damage compared with other honeycomb core materials
5. Flame retardant, low smoke and low toxicity (in line with the most stringent flame retardant and smoking standards of aviation);
6. Excellent creep and fatigue properties, can be used in strict requirement for long term use
7. Extremely high wet strength, can be used in high humidity environment. Easy to process with reduced production cost;
8. corrosion-resistant (not corroded by moisture or other medium or electrochemical reaction with carbon fiber, like a metal honeycomb);
9. superior heat and sound insulation performance, compared with metal and glass fiber materials, under the same weight with better insulation and sound insulation performance, more comfortable and energy conservation and environmental protection;
10. Easy forming process, compared with the metal honeycomb, the aramid honeycomb can be curved form, the processing is more convenient, the operation is more convenient.
Mechanical Properties of the Nomex Honeycomb Core
|Size of honeycomb cell (mm))||
Plain compressive strength(MPa)
|Plain shear properties(Mpa)|
|Pure core material||Sandwich structure||Strength||Modulus|
Mechanical Properties of the Nomex Honeycomb Core 2
|L Shear Properties(Mpa)||W Shear Properties(Mpa)|
|Typ||Min Ind||Typ||Min Ind||Typ||Min Ind||Typ||Min Ind||Typ||Min Ind|
Uses includes flooring, radomes, antennas, military shelters, fuel tanks, helicopter rotor blades, basis, indoor decoration panels and navy bulkhead joiner panels.