Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||A3003 Or A5052||Surface:||HPL Attached|
|Quality Guarantee Period:||15 Years||Size:||Customized|
|Application:||Wall Panel||Product Name:||HPL Aluminum Honeycomb Wall Panel|
marine honeycomb panels,
honeycomb partition panels
Fire Proof Aluminium Honeycomb Wall Panel with HPL High Pressure Laminate for Partition
Fire Proof Aluminium Honeycomb Wall Panel with HPL High Pressure Laminate for Partition is an aluminum honeycomb panel bonded with a fire proof high pressure laminate (HPL) venner with various patterns. This panel is specially used for the indoor partition wall panel.
1. There are many different standards with regards to fire-resistant and flame-retardant properties of pigh-pressure decorative laminates. While different countries may have different standards for the building industry to adhere to, most countries may agree on some of the more common standards being used in the industry. Very often, just like other standards applicable to the industry, the tests may be European Standards with their equivalent in the US Standards.
2. Decorative high-pressure laminates are usually used for furniture tops especially on flat surfaces, including cabinets and tables. Decorative compact laminates are sometimes constructed as toilet cubicle systems, laboratory tables and kitchen tops. Some new usage models include wall panels with conceptual designs and custom prints.
3. Aluminum honeycomb panel is a bonded sandwich structure system of two surface aluminium plates and one honeycomb cores with a special purpose adhesive. Industrial used aluminium honeycomb panel will add some more processes such as surface treatment, edging, embedding, carving and so on to make the panel suitable for special conditions. It has been widely used by the industries of civil construction, transportation, exhibition, signage, elevator, clean room etc. The honeycomb technology is from aerospace technology. The whole production process is finished in the modern factory, using hot pressing or vacuum pressing technology. Due to the high thermal conductivity between the aluminum plates and honeycomb, it is synchronized the thermal expansion and contraction of the inside and outside aluminium material. There are small holes on the honeycomb core foil wall so that the air is free of flowing inside the panel box. Furthermore, sliding mounting buckle system does not cause structural deformation during thermal expansion and contraction.
The center material is aluminum hexagonal honeycomb with a small density (about 3 to 7 kg per square meter), about 1/5 of the weight of wood with the same area and thickness, 1/6 of the glass, 1/7 of solid aluminium, which greatly reduced the building load and construction cost. Thanks to the air contained in the core, the panel can be sound and thermal insulated. Because of no combustible material contained, the fire rating can be at least B1 level. The panel performs well also on waterproof, moisture-proof, no harmful gas release, with a high unit mass of the specific strength and stiffness, not easy to deformation, completely overcoming the collapse and deformation in the center area if with large panel. The panel edge can be cut depending on real conditions. The PVDF coating can guarantee the product life more than 30 years.
After surface treated with corrosion resistant fluorocarbon resin, it can be widely used on curtain wall, roof, large façade, signs and interior decoration. The front plate of the aluminum honeycomb panel is painted with E. C. C. A. quality standards PVDF fluorocarbon paint with ordinary color or metallic color, so the surface has excellent weather resistance.
In case of heavy rain, there is particularly large noise when the raindrops hit the aluminum veneer or aluminum-plastic panel, while honeycomb panel can avoid this situation. Aluminum honeycomb panels are generally made of fluorocarbon coated aluminum plates. The continuous roller coating with PVDF material is the most important point to avoid color difference and flat coating film. Based on this, it can keep the exterior building with bright color for long time.
|Unit theory weight||kg/m2||5.4||5.6||5.75|
|Bend elasticity rate||N/mm2||50000||40600||38.44|
|Temeprature total extension coefficient||D696||X10-6N/℃||0.24||0.24||0.24|
|Heat conduction rate||D976||Kcal/mhr℃||0.23||0.19||0.15|
|Heat transform temperature||D648||℃||200||200||200|
|Surtace smoothness||1mm/M.Maximum deviation:1mm/M|
|Flame retardabt property||Nonflammable,match relevant fire resistance standard|
|Soundproof function||Be decided by layout of printed sheet installation angle,0-3dB|
1. Interior decoration works
2. Ship Building
3. Aviation Industry
4. Indoor Partition
5. Display Stand
6. Vehicle or Truck Manufacturing
7. Train, subway