Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Stone Type:||Granite||Size In Mm*mm:||1200*1800|
|Surface Treated:||Hammer Bushing||Application:||Special Area|
|Product Name:||Granite Stone Honeycomb Panel||Thickness:||25 Mm|
aluminium honeycomb sandwich panel,
honeycomb marble panels
Curved Honeycomb Granite Stone Panels , Ultra thin Granite Panels of Special Shape
Granite stone honeycomb panel is a sandwich panel with an aluminium honeycomb panel and a granite stone veneer. Granite is a common type of felsic intrusive igneous rock which is granular and phaneritic in texture. The finished plain granite stone honeycomb panel possesses performance on good ability to be bended into special shape. Solid stone has very rigid properties so that the stone panel itself cannot be bended but just the stone worker carve the panel into curved shapes.
1. The word "granite" comes from the Latin granum, a grain, in reference to the coarse-grained structure of such a holocrystalline rock. The term 'granite' also applies to a group of intrusive igneous rocks with similar textures and slight variations on composition and origin. These rocks mainly consist of feldspar, quartz, mica, and amphibole minerals. These form interlocking somewhat equigranular matrix of feldspar and quartz with scattered darker biotite mica and amphibole (often hornblende) peppering the lighter color minerals. Occasionally some individual crystals (phenocrysts) are larger than the groundmass, in which case the texture is known as porphyritic. A granitic rock with a porphyritic texture is known as a granite porphyry. Granites can be predominantly white, pink, or gray in color, depending on their mineralogy. By definition, granite is an igneous rock with at least 20% quartz and up to 65% alkali feldspar by volume. Granite differs from granodiorite in that at least 35% of the feldspar in granite is alkali feldspar as opposed to plagioclase; it is the potassium feldspar that gives many granites a distinctive pink color. The extrusive igneous rock equivalent of granite is rhyolite.
2. Granite is nearly always massive (lacking any internal structures), hard and tough, and therefore it has gained widespread use throughout human history, and more recently as a construction stone. The average density of granite is between 2.65 and 2.75 g/cm3, its compressive strength usually lies above 200 MPa, and its viscosity near STP is 3–6 • 1019 Pa·s. Melting temperature is 1215–1260 °C.
3. Granite has poor primary permeability but strong secondary permeability.
4. Granitoid is a general, descriptive field term for lighter-colored, coarse-grained igneous rocks. Petrographic examination is required for identification of specific types of granitoids.
5. The term 'granitic' means granite-like and is applied to granite and rocks of similar composition or texture.
1200*1800 mm2 sized granite veneer stone honeycomb panel is with a width of 1200mm and length of 1800mm. As the stone honeycomb panel is not a standard product, the thickness, width, length, material specifications and so on can be customized based on customer's requirement. For example, some client will require a 75 mm thick stone honeycomb beam for the hanging ourside as the purpose of designing. The material specification and process should be changed accordingly to meet this new thickness. Also some thinner marble stone honeycomb panel is also available based on thinner aluminium honeycomb backing or aluminium composite panel. No matter how thick of the stone honeycomb sandwich panel, the strength of the panel will be secured. Meanwhile, more and more archetects courage to use broader marble stone honeycomb panel for the indoor decoration even the ceiling area as it is a great innovation of producing natural marble stone veneer aluminium honeycomb panel as its excellent strength to weight ratio.
The advantages of the stone honeycomb panel:
|1||Light weight||The marble veneer for the marble composite panel with aluminium plastic panel can be only 3 ~ 5mm thick. Commonly used composite panel with tiles or granite is only with a thickness of about 12mm. It saves much cost at least on the transportation. Accordingly, it is the best choice for the use on the building with a load limit.|
|2||high strength||Marble sandwiched with the tiles, granite, aluminum honeycomb panels and other composite, the bending and fracture resistance, shear strength were significantly improved, which greatly reduce the breaking rate during transportation, installation and use.|
|3||Improved anti-pollution ability||Regular original marble plate will change color or with dirty pollution on the surface if using the cement wet pasting. While for the composite panel, as the dense and hard substrate and the glue film, the above mentioned situation will not happen.|
|4||Easier to control color difference||The marble veneer used on the marble composite panels is three or four times more than the original plate. Therefore, the color and pattern can be 3 or 4 times more the same as the original marble plate.|
|5||Easy installation||Depending on the above characteristics, the efficiency and safety and costs of the installation process are greatly improved.|
|6||Break the restricted area||The original marble plate can be used on the inside and outside wall, ground, windowsill, porch, desktop, etc. But for the ceiling, no decoration company will take risk to use no matter it is marble or granite. The aluminum-plastic backed marble panels or aluminum honeycomb backed marble panel can break through the restricted area of stone honeycomb panel. Because it is very light that the weight of the whole body is only 1/5 to 1/10 of the original plate so that it is capable of being used on the ceiling.|
|7||Sound insulation and moisture-proof||An aluminum honeycomb backed stone panel transcends the properties of the original stone panel on the sound insulation, moisture and heat insulation and cold insulation performance because of the honeycomb structure.|
|8||Energy saving||Further to the above mentioned, Stone aluminum honeycomb panel, after installation in the indoor and outdoor, can greatly reduce the consumption of electricity and heat.|
Due to thin and light stone composite material, it can save costs on transportation and installation. Furthermore, the finished composite stone panel will be more cost-efficient than their original plate.
Generally for outdoor cladding decoration and old building renovation.