Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Stone Type:||Limestone||Size In Mm*mm:||300*300|
|Product Name:||Customized Thickness Limestone Stone Honeycomb Panel||Thickness:||20. 21- 25 (mm)|
aluminium honeycomb sandwich panel,
honeycomb marble panels
900*900 Sized With Customized Thickness Limestone Stone Honeycomb Panel
Limestone Stone Honeycomb Panel is a limestone plate backed with finished sandwich honeycomb panel. It shows good flatness on the surface so that the installed buiding apperance will be super flat. It is generally used for outdoor decoration or indoor decoration
1. Limestone is a sedimentary rock composed largely of the minerals calcite and aragonite, which are different crystal forms of calcium carbonate (CaCO3). Most limestone is composed of skeletal fragments of marine organisms such as coral or foraminifera.
2. Limestone makes up about 10% of the total volume of all sedimentary rocks. The solubility of limestone in water and weak acid solutions leads to karst landscapes, in which water erodes the limestone over thousands to millions of years. Most cave systems are through limestone bedrock.
3. Limestone has numerous uses: as a building material, as aggregate for the base of roads, as white pigment or filler in products such as toothpaste or paints, and as a chemical feedstock.
Stone Honeycomb Panel
The ultra-thin stone honeycomb composite panels are innovated because of the limited natural stone resources and its application restrict. It is a new type of building materials with a better impact resistance than the ordinary natural stone, with a weight of only 16 kg, is only 1/6 of the weight of its original natural stone slide but the compressive strength is 6 times more than the original stone slices. Completely overcomed the natural stone’s defects on weight, fragile and other aspects, it provides a more superior performance and wide application field as a new generation building material. Ultra-thin stone honeycomb composite panel is simply bonded with an about 3mm ~ 5mm thick stone sheet and an aluminum honeycomb substrate with a special purpose adhesive. It not only saves the stone material and reduces the weight of finished products, but reflects better in the stone effect. Based on these, there is a large demand from the market.
The advantages of the stone honeycomb panel:
|3||Improved anti-pollution ability|
|4||Easier to control color difference|
|6||Break the restricted area|
|7||Sound insulation and moisture-proof|
1. External wall;
2. Interior wall;
3. Furniture top;
4. Washroom cubicles;
5. Bathroom,kitchen interior decoration;
6. Marine vessels interior decoration;