Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||3003 Aluminum Foil||Foil Thinkness:||0.09mm|
|Cell Size:||11 Mm||Hardness:||H18|
|Height:||17mm||Product Name:||High Efficiency And Performaces Of Perforated Aluminum Honeycomb Core For Decoration|
Perforated Aluminum Honeycomb Core For Decoration , High Efficiency And Performaces
High Efficiency and Performaces of Perforated Aluminum Honeycomb Cores are used in composite materials, which separate the skin material and improve bending strength and quality. The sandwich structure with the same load capacity is several times lighter than the solid layer structure. The core material can also strengthen the overall strength, reduce the cost per unit volume, weaken the noise and vibration, increase the heat resistance, fatigue resistance, fire resistance, etc.
Properties of aluminum honeycomb core:
|Plane Compressive Strength
Longitudinal Shear Strength
Transverse Shear Strength
Aluminum honeycomb material features:
1. Aluminum honeycomb core can be recycled and used as a green product;
2. Light weight, high strength, good rigidity and tear resistance;
3. Excellent weather resistance: high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and aging resistance;
4. The version is large, the modulus is variable, and the flatness is high;
5. Superior bonding strength;
6. The seam is straight and easy to install;
7. Flame retardant, soundproof and good heat insulation effect;
8. Strong decoration, easy processing, stable performance
Aluminum honeycomb cores are widely used, and honeycomb cores of different specifications may be used differently. For example, microporous honeycomb cores can be used as filter materials, and general-purpose honeycomb cores can be used as composite materials.
1. Commonly used honeycomb cores: honeycomb cores with common lengths ranging from 4mm to 6mm are generally used in composite panels as composite materials, the most common being aluminum honeycomb composites, aluminum ceiling composites and stone composite panels. Wait;
2. Use of microporous honeycomb core and small aperture honeycomb core: small aperture honeycomb cores with side lengths of 1.5mm to 3mm can generally be used as filter materials, lampshade materials (light filtering), paper honeycomb composite materials, etc.