Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Alum. Foil||Foil Thinkness:||Customized|
|Cell Size:||5-30mm||Surface Treatment:||Degreasing And Cleaning|
|Height:||Customized||Product Name:||Low Density Aluminum Honeycomb Core For Car Industries With Customized Specification|
|Place Of Origin:||Zhejiang, China||Certification:||ISO|
|Characteristic:||Low Density||Usage:||Car Industries|
Low Density Aluminum Honeycomb Core For Car Industries With Customized Specification
Since the aluminum honeycomb core is combined with the upper and lower panels, its weight is much lighter than that of the conventional steel structure, but the strength is much higher, so it is widely used in the automotive industry. There are many parts of the car's skin and doors that are made of aluminum honeycomb cores, and some interiors are also used.
The Reason is that the core is a typical porous structure, so its density is also low compared to other sandwich materials, and its weight is also the lightest at the same volume, which enables aluminum honeycomb core panels to save a lot of energy in lightweight applications.
Specification of aluminum honeycomb core:
|0.03- 0.08||0.03- 0.08||0.03- 0.08||0.03-
1. Aluminum honeycomb core can be recycled and used as a green product;
2. Light weight, high strength, good rigidity and tear resistance;
3. Excellent weather resistance: high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and aging resistance;
4. The version is large, the modulus is variable, and the flatness is high;
5. Superior bonding strength;
6. The seam is straight and easy to install;
7. Flame retardant, soundproof and good heat insulation effect;
8. Strong decoration, easy processing, stable performance
Specifications can be customized.
Aluminum honeycomb core panels are widely used in aerospace, transportation, construction, and other fields, for the manufacture of rocket fairings, aircraft wings and warehouses, train bulkheads and floors, car skins and doors, the ceiling of the building and the curtain wall. The wing, tail and the like of the honeycomb panel and the cockpit or cargo floor, the door partition, etc., effectively reduce the weight of the aircraft and improve the handling sensitivity of the moving parts.