Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||A3003H18 Aluminum Foil||Foil Thinkness:||0.06mm|
|Cell Size:||10 Mm||Hardness:||H18|
|Height:||19mm||Product Name:||Material Saving A3003H18 Perforated Aluminum Honeycomb Core|
Material Saving A3003H18 Perforated Aluminum Honeycomb Core
A3003H18 perforated aluminum honeycomb core is a high efficiency, high performance composite sandwich material used to separate the skin material and improve bending strength and quality. In the case of the same load capacity, the honeycomb sandwich structure is several times lighter than the solid sandwich structure. Honeycomb core sandwich materials also enhance overall strength, material saving, noise and vibration, heat resistance, fatigue resistance and more.
Properties of aluminum honeycomb core:
|Plane Compressive Strength
Longitudinal Shear Strength
Transverse Shear Strength
Aluminum honeycomb material features:
1. Aluminum honeycomb core can be recycled and used as a green product;
2. Light weight, high strength, good rigidity and tear resistance;
3. Excellent weather resistance: high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and aging resistance;
4. The version is large, the modulus is variable, and the flatness is high;
5. Superior bonding strength;
6. The seam is straight and easy to install;
7. Flame retardant, soundproof and good heat insulation effect;
8. Strong decoration, easy processing, stable performance
Aluminum honeycomb cores are widely used, and honeycomb cores of different specifications may be used differently. For example, microporous honeycomb cores can be used as filter materials, and general-purpose honeycomb cores can be used as composite materials.
1. Commonly used honeycomb cores: honeycomb cores with common lengths ranging from 4mm to 6mm are generally used in composite panels as composite materials, the most common being aluminum honeycomb composites, aluminum ceiling composites and stone composite panels. Wait;
2. Use of microporous honeycomb core and small aperture honeycomb core: small aperture honeycomb cores with side lengths of 1.5mm to 3mm can generally be used as filter materials, lampshade materials (light filtering), paper honeycomb composite materials, etc.